NDT Testimonial for Spectrographic.





"I buy both consumables and metallographic equipment from Spectrographic Ltd. and have done so for many years. I find the service they offer both extremely polite and efficient. The wide range of metallographic equipment they sell makes them the idea ‘one stop shop’ for all my metallographic needs. The staff at Spectrographic are extremely knowledgeable about the equipment they supply and its suitability to my needs, they have even given advise on the correct techniques that I should employ to get the required sample preparation needed, even with exotic materials. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Spectrographic Ltd. for any metallurgical machinery or consumables. I will continue to consider them as the only metallographic supplier I need." 

                                     - Ian 

Make An Enquiry


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Presi Mecatome T255/300 Refurbished

Discotom 2

Buehler Metaserv 3000